The hype of CBD has led to its popularity around the globe. CBD is an element that is drawn from the hemp plant. CBD gets processed into various formulations such as CBD vape oil, e-liquid, and other edible products.
Vaping CBD has become one of the most common ways of ingesting CBD since it is the fastest and easiest way of getting CBD into the nervous system.
Vape pens are gaining traction in recent years, and they are commonly used for vaping THC, vape juice, CBD cartridges, and CBD vape oil. Vape pens are available for vaping dry herb and cannabis concentrates. Using vape pens is a simple and easy way to vape, even for beginners.
What are vape pens?
A vape pen is a pen just as the name suggests; it is powered to produce vapor. They are pocket-sized units that have a rechargeable battery. Vape pens have transformed the vaporizer market, offering large battery capacity, which can give you more hits. It also provides the user with the ability to switch cartridges and atomizers.
Vape pens are mainly used with:
- CBD oil and THC cartridges
- Dry herb
So, here comes the question. Can I use dabs in my CBD oil vape pens?
Types of vape pens
There are two common types of vape pens in the market:
1. All-in-one vape pens
They are separate and easy to carry around. However, some models come capsules that could be plugged right into the pen to do away with the need for refilling.
2. Disposable vape pens
For this kind of vape pens, the atomizer can be removed entirely from the battery. These are the most popular vape pens because they are convenient, and they offer alternatives to individuals who like to take hits outside their homes.
Vape pens differ, but most of them will have the following parts:
- Atomizer/tank or cartridge. Vape pens either have a refillable tank or cartridge which holds the e-liquid.
- Sensors. Some vape pens turn on automatically when you inhale, and others need to be activated with a push-button whereby a sensor is involved.
- Mouthpiece. It is the part you inhale the vapor from.
Why smoke dab in a vape pen?
While smoking dab is deemed better than smoking cigarettes, the truth is putting smoke into your lungs is risky. But why would you put smoke that is extracted from cannabis plants while all you are looking for is THC to make you high?
That being said, vaporize your dabs to the point where THC turns into vapor, unlike smoke. This leads to a cleaner and better way to get you high.
How to use dabs in CBD oil vape pens
While there are a variety of different vape pens out there that all have different purposes, here is a step by step guide on how to use dabs bin CBD oil vape pens.
1. Grind the herb into finer particles.
Dry weed is way more comfortable because it is easy to grind. All you need to do is to throw away all the stems, leaves, and seeds. Keep an eye on the texture while grinding and breaking it down using your fingers. Use the heels of your fingers while crushing. On the other hand, leaving larger pieces will delay the process of burning your dab, and it may also cause your dabs to burn unevenly. It is essential to have a quality grinder to achieve a more excellent ground.
2. Put a small amount of the herb into the vape pen’s removable chamber. It’s recommended to use an amount the size of a pencil eraser
3. Switch the pen on
4. Depending on the kind of CBD oil vape pen you have, some have buttons that help to activate the heating element. If yours doesn’t have the activating button, inhale to start the vaping process.
5. Draw away the pen from your mouth and exhale the vapor
6. Repeat the process until you get the hits you need.
Vape pens are currently trending in the vaping world because of its portability and budget-friendly. They are easy to use and manage and gives you a variety of options on what to vape, be it dabs, e-juice, and other concentrates. Well, before using your new vape pen, it is recommended to charge the batteries, test it, and fill the tank. If you use your vape pen the right way, you’re going to make the most out of it.