In this article, we discuss the total and complete guide to cpanel web hosting login panel.
A control panel is the portion of the administration and management for your web hosting account. Using the control panel you can typically control or manage all portions of your website without using any additional application only including FTP software to upload your files let’s describe it briefly.
What is cPanel?
The control panel is a popular Linux-based control panel for web hosting accounts which helps you to manage your Linux-based hosting to simplify website and server management. CPanel hosting is easy to use and updated regularity. cPanel allows you to publish websites, create email accounts, manage domains, organize web files, and more.
Why do we need cPanel?
The complete guide to cpanel affordable web hosting that reason we need cPanel is that it puts the management of any of your all web servers and functionalities in one place that is reachable over the internet.
The control panel makes managing and configuring functions much easier.
What is cPanel Web Hosting?
cPanel that allows users to control their hosted services and server. Where the simple way to cPanel web hosting control panel is a website interface which is provided by a hosting services provider.
It is a Linux hosted solution that is driven by cPanel Web hosting is a service that allows businesses or individuals to host their own website or own web page on the internet.
Features of cPanel Web Hosting:
There are many features of Web hosting with cPanel that cover all security aspect, management files, application/software installation and many others. Now Let us look at them one by one to see what they are all about.
1. Managing FTP Accounts
Allows users to upload, download, delete or move their files on the servers that protocol is known as File Transfer protocol or FTP. With the help of FTP accounts cPanel web hosting allows you to manage this easily. FTP accounts get created automatically within the cPanel when you successfully sign up for free cPanel web hosting.
2. Easy to Install and Use
The most important feature of cPanel is it’s so easy to use and install. All you can start with some disk space which is available and then you can start running the system within no time limit.
It allows users to manage their daily tasks with nothing more than a few clicks and then you’ll be able to enjoy the straightforward graphical interface. When cPanel is installed on your computer.
3. Hosting Plans as per Email Management
With any plan that you buy, you can create unlimited email accounts. Free web hosting with cPanel offers different ways of managing your emails. It also simplifies sending emails to multiple users and it provides you with a mailing list option also. By filtering emails as per your choice you can forward emails to people which you want.
4. Install Softaculous Scripts Within the cPanel
With the help of Softaculous script installer best cpanel reseller hostingallows users to automate their application installs. It allows users to install more than 400 applications in just one click. In which some of them include WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Drupal.
5. Good Compatibility
It’s compatible with a range of browsers that is the great feature of cPanel. Whether you’re using any browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari, you shouldn’t have a problem running cPanel.
6. Easy Email Functions
If you want to keep everyone in your company connected then the email functions are available with cPanel. cPanel has more email solutions available. Because in a world it’s important to provide your business with a professional.
7.Flexible Database Management
In cPanel, you can design your MySQL database and use the system to do anything that you want or you like, from creating to modifying tables. To take a backup of your entire system you can also import files into your database and use the PHPMyAdmin feature.
Advantages of cPanel Web Hosting
- Control on Applications:
With the help of a complete guide to cpanel web hosting, you get complete control over the software and hardware applications. It allows you from remote locations to shut down your server and reboot your operating system if required.
- Pre-Installed cPanel:
For saving your time spent in installing any other control panel In the complete guide to cpanel web hosting plan, you get pre-installed cPanel with the same. It is important and it helps to monitor the performance of your website.
Your data remains safe when cPanel is included in your web hosting plan. You can take the backup at any time also you can scale cPanel as per your hosting plan.
The reason for people preferring cPanel than other control panels is that it’s not costly as another platform. Because all the features added in cPanel web hosting are included by keeping in mind their different needs of different web professionals.
How to Login cPanel
- You can log in to your cPanel by using your browser address bar. Type your website address followed by a colon and 2083. Then your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083.
- You can also log in to your cPanel by typing like this /cPanel after your website address. When you use this type of method to log in to your cPanel, then it would look like this: https://xyz.com/cpanel.
- If you have a new website and the DNS (Domain Name System) records have not yet mentioned on the server, then you can use the IP address instead. Something like this: https://10.10.10:2083.
- Select your language from the list at the bottom of the cPanel login screen if you need the cPanel interface to appear in another language.
- Once all set and you are on the cPanel login screen, then enter your username and password and click the login button. After that, you will be redirected to your website cPanel where you will see all the settings.
Best cPanel Host Options
For your WordPress website, it is important to choose the best cPanel host. You should be careful to select a web host based on their performance, customer support, features, and most important pricing.
Here are some best Web Hosts using cPanel are:
- DomainRacer: Is the best hosting provider that uses cPanel. DomainRacer is a respected web hosting company and they provide ultra 20x fast & secure hosting. It is the first platform for unlimited cheap web hosting.
- Bluehost: Bluehost is well respected and the oldest web hosting company. They provide automatic WordPress installs, a free domain and free WordPress hosting with cPanel officially recommending them as a hosting provider.
- HostGator: HostGator provides its customers with one-click WordPress installs and around-the-clock support.
By providing users an easy to use front-end interface complete guide to cpanel web hosting simplifies a lot of the routine website management tools. And it allows you to easily the files that are on your website also manage your email accounts, your FTP accounts, your add-on domains, and it will even provide you with your website statistics.