If you are working in the sales and marketing profession, then audience track is the most important part of your job. From the audience tracking, you’re where the exact idea about from where you are getting traffic and make next marketing strategies accordingly.
Tracking audience may be easy, but tracking conversion is quite difficult. From where visitors come from? From which page form visitor has filled up? How many visitors visit the page, and how many of them filled the form on a particular page? For all the things you have, make sales funnel or user tracking funnels. By using Truconversion tools, you can track that things easily.
What is TruConversion?
TruConversion is an all-in-one analytics tool that provides you behavior about the website and mobile visitor insights. The tool helps you understand your visitor’s behavior and helps you in converting them into customers.
The TruConversion includes the following tools:
- Smart Funnel
- Funnel Analytics
- Session Recordings
- Form Filed Report
- Micro surveys
- Customer Surveys
Creating Smart Funnel in TruConversion
Creating a smart funnel is very easy. Here are the steps mentioned below to create smart funnels. Lets dive into deep and review each steps.
Step 1: Sign up/ Sing in
Step 2: Copy and Paste the TruConversion Tracking Code on your website in the <Head> section.
Step 3: New Smart Funnel: Click on New Funnel (upper left corner) from the Smart funnel dashboard.
Step 4: Name: Enter the name of Smart funnel.
Step 5: Define Funnel Steps: You can define of steps smart funnel, by clicking +(Plus) icon and choose your category of step. The basic requirement of smart funnel is you need to create atleast two to create a funnel.
Step 6: Define Step: To setup steps you need to click on on any step, and configuration screen will open where you can add, edit step details in your smart funnel.
- Choose Page Step: You can select step type (Home page, Landing page, sales page, products page, etc.).
- Step Name: Define step names that will appear at reporting.
- Enter Page URL: Enter page URLs.
- Choose Page Goals: You need to choose goals for each step to get a conversion. Based on goals, you will able to track the visitor’s activities.
- Track Page Visits: The goals count the total visits of pages. Visitors who have landed on the page will be marked as converted. (Goal type is available from the second step)
- Track Clicks on Links: You can track the link where the links are pointing to. Remember to have those page urls under click to link page goal should be in your next step page url.
Step 7: Choose Primary Conversion Rate: The primary conversion rate will show in the campaign dashboard. Where you can edit/update primary conversion rates. You can select Funnel conversion rate or step1 or step2 conversion rate, or any conversion rates from the drop-down.
Step 8: Activation Status: Click on the “Active” to active funnel right now, or you choose future time slots too, Schedule will help you set future time/date for your funnel.
Step 9: Save: click the save funnel to save your smart funnel.
Using Truconversion you can review and analysis what are the actual behavior of visitors about your website. You can track the all the activities from the visitors.