Adsense is one of the most popular advertising channels for earning money through ads. If you want to monetize your blog or website through ads then this is the best option.
However, in some cases, Google Adsense is not approved easily or your website may be banned from displaying ads.
In that case, you cannot rely on Google Adsense, you will blatantly need some other Google Adsense Alternatives to earn money from your website.
Apart from ads, you can also go for affiliate networks as they are more profitable than Adsense.
Here are some of the Best Google Adsense alternatives to monetize your blog:
Media.net provides similar services like Google Adsense. It displays contextual and displays ads.
- You can customize ads that are relevant to your website’s content.
- It is the AdSense for Yahoo and Bing.
- All the ads displayed by Media.net is responsive and is compatible with every screen size.
- They improve user engagement rate by providing the personalized landing page designs.
- It pays via PayPal and wire with the threshold limit of $100.
2. Revenue Hits
Revenue hits is also a popular advertisement platform in the market to monetize your website.
- Quick approval of the account
- Different formats like display, banners, pop-up, sliders, button etc.
- Boost the ads to generate more revenue
- Accepts Paypal, Payoneer and other different payment options.
- The minimum limit to withdraw money is $50.
3. BuySell Ads
BuySell Ads is a popular advertising platform for displaying banner ads. It is a platform used for buying and selling ad space on blogs and websites.
- Provides great user experience by showing relevant ads.
- It is best for sites that have high traffic.
- It accepts Paypal and other payment gateways.
- The Threshold limit is $50 and you can withdraw the money twice in a month.
- They do not accept low traffic sites.
4. Propeller Ads
Propeller Ads is another alternative for Google Adsense. It is also a great marketplace for affiliate users.
- It works on the conversion-driven concept that helps to boost your conversion rates.
- Propeller Ads has an automated ad optimization system that produces great results.
- Provides detailed analytics on the performance of the ads.
- There are multiple payment gateways available to withdraw your income.
- It pays on a net 30 basis though for some countries the payment is on a weekly basis.
Adbuff is a Global ad network which is located in Canada. It is a great alternative that can be used instead of Google Adsense.
- It comes with a real-time dashboard.
- Adbuff has an account management system to evaluate the performance of ads.
- Helps optimization ads for better results.
- Displays only relevant ads that are related to your content.
- Accepts various payment gateways.