We all know the people who are working or students use too many email accounts for their work. As we are all busy in our schedule so most of the conversation is done online and in that case email is the best option in terms of both speed and cost. But the thing is that there is no problem in having too much of an account issue in, remembering their passwords. But for the sake of this, we can note it down somewhere. But due to the increasing hacking activities, we must provide or use some preventive methods to make our accounts safer. For that purpose, the best way is to use a two-way security method.
If you are using Bellsouth Email Login then you can set two-level security in your account easily. As Login to Bellsouth email is very handy, even a newbie can operate it easily if you follow the steps properly. To add more security so that you protect all your confidential data try to use the two-way authentication that can be achieved by following this article. In this, we will tell you the step by step procedure to set this method.
Why we say two-step authentication is important
While we make an account after entering username and password there is an option for two-step authentication sometimes we fill that or sometimes we ignore it. The main thing is that we have to prioritize first which account you should use two steps to keep your important information like bank data, your credentials safe. If the account you create is for your some important work whether it is for office work or some personal use try to fill that option. Why because if someone hacked your password which is very easy in today’s world you have to lose all information data.
We all know whatever is online it can be accessible to some point. But if in case people use two-step authentication at the time of Bellsouth.net Login Email then hackers fail in their plan due to the security we set in our account. If they try to enter your actual password still they need to enter code so by this they are not able to perform login operation. Two-level security process sends a code to your phone or on the email id that you use during the registration that code you have to enter whenever you log in to your email account. So we can say it is important to use two-level security; it will also decrease hacking activities up to some level as without the code they cannot gain access.
How to set up two-level security
- Firstly you have to perform Bellsouth email login in by using your registered email id and password.
- After Login to Bellsouth Email search for the security option in your account settings.
- In the security option, you see there is an option for two way authentication.
- Click that option then they will ask you to enter your password and after that, you will automatically re-login to your account on that same page.
- Then there are options in which you can use anything email id or your phone in that case.
- Remember the device you set up for this process is always with you or near you when you access your account as you have to enter the code which will be received on your phone.
- After entering that you have to log out from the account.
- Enter your email id and password again then you see at this time they will ask you to enter the code, this shows your two security procedures are set up successfully.
- This is not necessary that you have this option only at the time of new account registration you can do this in your other old accounts by following the above procedure.
Sometimes it may take a couple of tries to step up this. But we all know practice makes perfect. You will get good at this. Once you figure this out you can set up this security feature in all your other accounts. There are a lot of options to keep your account safe like make your password more critical that it is impossible to be hacked by someone. But if you want that you’re all credits and bank-related passwords, data remains safe then you must adopt this. All platforms have the same procedure a little bit of difference in their setting options. By doing this you will provide more security to your data and accounts both.