Mobile apps are a big hit these days. They are so handy to use.
What do you think are the key points to develop a mobile application? Just getting the idea for the problem that application will solve? Well, you’re wrong. Just getting the idea is not enough. There are various steps to a mobile app development including design structure for the application, data analytics to analyze user behaviour, prototype creation, etc. In order to get a proper validation for your mobile application, you need to have a proper wireframe for the mobile app development process to proceed and a prototype for validation. Don’t know which ones the right wireframe and prototype tool for your mobile application? Fret Not! We have found the top 4 most used and effective applications for this use. Some of them are as follows:
- In Vision: In order to get a proper validation for your mobile application, you need to have a proper wireframe for the mobile app development company process to proceed and a prototype for validation. Don’t know which ones the right wireframe and prototype tool for your mobile application?
1. Communication: In Vision allows its users to communicate easily with each other and get feedback so that they can proceed further with the project. It also uses a digital whiteboard to let people communicate and discuss ideas and design problems through it and give feedback.
2. Prototype: A big part of any project is getting the validation, In Vision helps create prototypes to iterate this process and elevate quality.
3. Design Layouts: In Vision consists of a wide variety of layouts, options for headers and footers to choose from, and more.
- Axure: Axure is a software tool for wire framing, prototyping, documentation and specification. It can be used to develop web, mobile and desk applications. It is targeted to people who are more into wireframes and prototypes instead of design backgrounds. Its features include:
1. Sitemap: From creating diagrams to wireframes, Axure helps keep all members on the same page through the hierarchical listing, connector mode, and flow shapes library.
2. Prototype: A prototype that tests a design to validate it is invaluable. Axure RP helps you make fast prototypes so that you can design decisions faster and effective.
3. Powerful tools and widgets: It contains various widgets like image, text panel, hyperlink, rectangle, table, line (horizontal/vertical), drop-down list box, checkbox, radio button, etc and a widget manager to list all elements on the page.
- Flinto Lite: Flinto Lite helps you easily create prototypes that mimic the actual things and it does not disrupt your workflow by using screens that you’ve already designed. Flinto Lite helps you develop a prototype during your sketching process instead of during development so as to point out faults earlier in the process rather than during a later stage which might require a lot of rework, resources, time, and energy. You can just update the design sketch in the initial stage without much hassle.
4. Proto share: Its main purpose is to manage the creators’ creative design process, helping them avoid rework in later stages due to neglect. It helps designers in app design collaboration while evaluating the prototype. It reduces organizational complexity. Proto share is developed for the web.